November 26, 2011

Patch v2.0

So... updates.

I haven't been fantastic at them lately, but that will all change in the near future for some arbitrary reason! Regardless, not the best couple of weeks for releases. One notable--

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I'm not expected to get to that one very quickly either as my Wii is in an undisclosed location and will be unavailable to me into the foreseeable future.

That's about it until The Old Republic comes out late December. I think there might be a few DLC's lurking about as well. If you're starved for releases you could always jump into the casual gaming side of the pool but for the rest of us it is backlog time. I am honestly grateful for some time to work through the gigantic monstrosity my backlog has become... but I'm insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment