November 15, 2011

First Impression: Need for Speed The Run

In case anyone was wondering, I totally made it to Las Vegas in the top 150... woot woot. Those mob guys will be feeling pretty stupid when I pay them their money.

On the game side of things, not sure starting a game with a quick-time event is the best idea. It did however segue into a nice opening chase involving myself dodging gunfire from two overzealous debt collectors. The game has pretty much kept a fast pace and great action throughout the first few hours including (but not limited to) a bridge chase, a dust storm, and myself ramming a rival into a road block... ah, good times.

There are some issues with resets activating because the shortcut I'm driving at is actually just a plain ol' dirt road of death, but it is definitely not a game buster... yet.

See you in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment