January 30, 2012

Some Tiny Tower Updates

Developing this little fortress has really took off. 

For starters, I'm on my third elevator. Apparently guests were complaining about the wait time between getting in the elevator and getting to their floor. So, it was either make them faster or add a bathroom. I'd also like to comment on the major design oversight with the elevator is forcing the manager to manually operate it every single time somebody uses it.

Right, where was I? Out of 54 people, I've matched up 10 of them with their dream job. I have no idea why one dreamed of someday working in a frozen yogurt shop but yeah... I set that up.

Of the 30 floors, there are 11 apartments. I think I am going to have to stop at 100 floors simply because I don't think the building will be able to support beyond that. Thing is already a deathtrap... god forbid there's and earthquake.

Lastly, why do the floors get more expensive the higher they are? After awhile, you'd think height would play less of a factor wouldn't you? I guess it is murder when I make requests to move a floor down 10 levels... but the workers never seem to have much issue with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment