January 26, 2012

Panoram

Yeah... I have work in approx. 6 hours and sleep to be gotten, but for some reason I am really compelled to break into this very complicated post at the moment so let's give it a go.

Description: Where I'm at and where I am going with ALL of my games!!! WOOO!!!



Fallout 3: 100% COMPLETE. All achievements, all DLC, all everything. I am however stuck in the middle of an awesome punching playthrough so I may not be able to ship this one off to storage just yet.

Fallout New Vegas: One-playthrough done. Gonna pick up Ultimate edition in February and knock out the DLC and achievements. 2-3 playthroughs approx. 70-100 hours (yikes).

Fable II: Beat it. Did most of the achievements and got credit for half of them... Dunno if I intend to pick up the DLC, I'm pretty bitter about the whole "no credit" business. Whatever, 1 more playthrough approx. 20 hours.

The Saboteur: Started it, didn't love it. I'll definitely probably beat it. approx. 10 hours.


Need For Speed The Run: 3 solid days of playing BLISS. My roommates hated my bliss and guilted me out of playing it for awhile. AWAIT the day I can finally start chipping away at it again. approx. sideways eight hours.


Gears of War: Beaten a few times. The multiplayer achievements are impossible at this point due to server status. Might wrap up the campaign ones with some friends. approx. 8 hours.

Gears of War 2: Have no idea how the servers are doing. Kinda wanna go for the multiplayer achievements but do NOT look forward to doing Seriously 2.0. Realistically ends up being like Gears 1. approx. 8 hours.

Gears of War 3: So much to do. So very much. Beaten this thing and played it for hours and not even close to finishing.I'll probably end this one in sad failure. approx. many hours.

Tales of Vesperia: Haven't even touched this one since I bought it a year ago. Someday... someday...

Red Dead Redemption: Same story as Vesperia.

The Orange Box: These achievements can piss off with their ridiculously low point values. Beaten all once and even played a little TF2. HL2 and Portal have been beaten at least three times each. Episodes One/Two merit a few more playthroughs. approx. 15 hours.


Portal 2: WOOO. MORE PLAYTHROUGHS! SOMEONE DO THE COOP WITH ME!

Split/Second: Got to see the fake sequel trailer at the end. I am determined to get a perfect season on this thing. I'm looking at you Airplane Graveyard elimination!!! approx. 15 hours based on personal ability.

Sonic Generations: kaay. I have a whole post dedicated to this one. I don't feel like linking it so go find it.

Halo 2: Beat it. Co-op and Solo. Can't remember what difficulty. Will end up replaying it when I get Halo Anniversary. approx. 8 hours.

Halo 3: Will beat the campaign again. Possibly 4 player coop. Might even struggle through the multiplayer achievements until I get frustrated and give up/ approx. 15 hours.

Halo Reach: Remains unfinished. I'll eventually try to attack it all at once. approx. buckets of hours.

Metal of Honor Airborne: heheh. Yeah, I stormed the Nazi's deathtower. Don't expect to pick this one up again.

The Force Unleashed: Ohhh. you tug at my heart. I will play the DLC and love it and get most of the achievements. Beaten once or twice. approx. 14 hours.

Fable: Untouched. You'll get played... I guess. approx. 8 hours.

Fable 3: I played you for a bit. I'll wrap you up sometime. Probably attempt a fair achievement run while I'm at it. approx. 20 hours.

Ultimate Alliance: I dunno. I think maybe you'll just be a party game or something. My dear sibling and I couldn't keep up and we had a whole lousy summer to do it! No achievement gets for you. I hear you're broken in that sense anyways.

Borderlands: eh... I bought all your DLC so I might as well finish you. approx. batshit insane hours.

Mass Effect: On my 3rd beat of one. Then my second of two. Then 1st of three? Wow. Projected play throughs to go... One: 2, Two: 3, Three: 5. approx. over 9000 hours.

Used up all my endurance for now. That covers about 3/4 of my Microsoft Box's games not counting the arcade titles. Then there's Wii and DS and PC and early generation consoles...

So I'll see you when I get around to those then.

No comments:

Post a Comment