February 16, 2012

Some Updates

I fell asleep while I was playing New Vegas... I have no idea where I am.

All of my roommates are better than me at NBA Jam.


We're fighting Gideon in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I'm Knives. Michael (as Ramona) takes all of the money.

Michael and I both started Assassin's Creed Revelations months ago and just gave up.

I have the mightiest Tiny Tower by the shear fact of Mark's game imploding. I am now paranoid about protecting it from Michael's ever creeping tower.

I'm holding off on Pokemon Pearl because I got it used and I want to steal all of the former owner's (the name on the save file is Ashley) Pokemon onto Heart Gold. I also think I'm falling in love with Ashley.


Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box makes me feel like an idiot.

Mass Effect one has officially stopped being fun to play no matter how many times I bone Liara. approx. 3.6 playthroughs.


Burnout Crash on the other hand is super fun. "It's like a roulette with cheese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment