February 11, 2012

LOG: NBA Jam

-Hour One__---
Me: Wow, a night off... I could actually play a game if I wanted to. Usually I just fit tv shows in whenever I'm free.
Roommate (Matt): Well then play something!
Me: Good idea.
searches collection

-Hour Two__---
Me: I don't have the will to play any of these! 
RM: Then download something new.
Me: bu... bu... moneys.
RM: ...shut up.
begins searching arcade

-Hour Three__---
continues searching arcade

-Hour Four__---
Me: I don't know what to get!
RM: How the hell do you function when you're by yourself!?
Me: I'm never by myself...
RM: Just pick something!
Me: I'm Still Alive looked cool.
RM: GET THAT THEN DAMNIT!

-Hour Five__---
Me: Why can't I download you???
checks internet
Me: March... 7th... why are you saying people downloaded you if you're not out yet!?
weeps
Me: I'm just going to get NBA Jam...

-Hour Six__---
Me: Play me!
RM: no.
Me: PLAY ME!
RM: NOO.

-Hour Seven__---
Me: Stop shoving me.
RM: I'm not doing that.
Me: I see you doing it! At least tell me how!
RM: I'm not doing that!!
Me: Asshole.
Other Roommate (Mark): Lemme play!

-Hour Eight__---
ORM: Asshole.
RM: I'm not an asshole.
Me: Rematch!
RM: I don't want to play anymore.
Me: Then stop winning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment